The entry fees are similar to comparable races in Asia, like in Hong Kong for instance. They are higher for foreigners than locals so that we can maximise local participation by providing subsidised places for local runners. This is so that we can try to maximise participation, grow the sport, offer some prizes, and maybe find new world champions.
- Nice ‘Raidlight’ (or similar) quality running shirt
- Crafted race number & pins
- Checkpoint food and water including oat flapjacks, salty things and coke at all the right places
- Post-race recovery meal (Thukpa vegetable soup),
- Medical support and drop-out backup transport
- Amazing Nepal experience
Does not include:
- Beer at the finish line! Bring money for that.
- Register ‘fresh roast‘* up to January 2019: € 46 / US$ 55
- Register ‘medium grind‘ in February: € 56 / US$ 67.8
- Register ‘latte‘ in March: € 66 / US$ 81
* we’re looking for a coffee sponsor!
Local entry fees
Those on low or no incomes, students etc will get a special rate.
- Students, low income: Rs 1000 or ask
- Register ‘fresh’ before January: Rs 1500
- Register ‘medium’ in February: Rs 2000
- Register ‘latte’ in March: Rs 2400