Here is the programme
Several hotels in Chautara, our main hotel is Araniko.
Friday 8th July
- 15:00 Bus departs Kathmandu
- 20:00 dal bhat
- Sleep in hotel.
- 5:30am wake up
- 6:00am breakfast (egg channa aloo chiya)
- 7:30am 31/18km race start
- 11:00am 31km prize giving
- 11:30am lunch serving begins
- 14:00 bus departures
There are various options:
- Stay in Chautara (travelling from KTM Friday afternoon)
- Stay in Dolalghat, Dhulikhel, or in a resort on the Bhotekosi river (call 9841229388 for Sukute beach) – about 1 hour from Chautara
- Come very early from Kathmandu (3.5 hours in jeep / 86km)
Driving guide times:
If you plan to stay elsewhere before the race and drive yourself, please note these approximate times.
- Bus from Kathmandu to Chautara – 5 hours
- Private 4WD from Dhulikhel to Thulo Sirubari – 3 hours / 50km
- Private 4WD from Kathmandu to Chautara – 3.5 hours
- Private 4WD from various Bhotekosi riverside resorts – 1.5 hour (call 9841229388 for Sukute beach)
Including bus, food, water, fun, chest number, certificate
- Package foreigners & expats = TBA
- Local runners = TBA
Payment in Kathmandu in the week before the race.